Blason d'Aussières is a selection characterised by its fruit maturity, freshness, supple and fleshy texture which reflect the terroir of the estate. Its aromas remind us of the rich garrigue and spicy flavours. 20% of the wine is aged in oak barrels for 12 months.
- Grape varieties:
- Syrah, Grenache, Mourvèdre, Carignan.
- Length of ageing in oak barrels:
- 10 to 12 months, for 20% in oak barrels.
- Average annual production:
- 25 000 cases.
The Chef's recipes
- Blason d'Aussières accompanied by rabbit terrine in jelly
- Blason d'Aussières pigeon and foie gras cassolette
- Blason d'Aussières accompanied by parmentier of duck confit
- Blason d'Aussières and partridge with winter vegetables
- Blason d'Aussières accompanied by rolled lamb with fresh mint
- Blason d'Aussières accompanied by mullets in red wine reduction
- All recipes